- Policy Administration
- Healthcare Network Management
- Claims Management
- Insurance Partners
- Healthcare Providers
- Insured Members
- Overseas Patient Management
- 24x7 Call Centre/Complaints Management
- Disease Management & Wellness Program
- Auditing Department- Fraud & Abuse
- Online Customer Portal
- FMC Mobile Application
- FMC Data Centre & Data Security
- About Us
- Provider Network
Complaints Handling Procedures
Complaint Registration Channels:
24*7 Helpline :600-565691
FMC Mobile App : Android mobile phone users can access the FMC Mobile Application from the Google Play Similarly, iOS users (iPhone, iPad) can download the application from the App Store . Click on the “New User Registration” link to register with the FMC card or the Emirates ID. Go to complaints section to register the complaints.
FMC Website: https://www.fmcnetwork.net/complaints
Complaint Handling Procedure:
- Member register the complaint through complaint registration channels.
- Member receives acknowledgment within 20 minutes of complaint registration and complaint reference ID is generated.
- Member to submit/share all relevant information’s related to complaint. Our complaints handling officer will contact the complainant if require any additional information’s to resolve the complaint.
- FMC complaint Handling Officer investigates the complaint and resolutions actions taken within 1 working day.
- Member receives complaint resolution from FMC Network within 1 working day.
- FMC Network always ensures member satisfaction. If you are still unhappy with the resolution, you might request for reconsideration of the decision on your complaint quoting the initial reference number/member card number.
- Internal Escalation to Manager (Quality & Operations). Complaint details and initial resolution taken revisited and final resolution actions taken based on policy benefits after discussing with internal stake holders. Member receives complaint resolution from FMC Network within 1 working day of complaint escalation.
Complaint Escalations to Regulators:
If the member still not satisfied with the resolution provided by FMC Network, you may escalate the complaint to the following regulators.